Follow up to this question...

What would you think if the guy you were seeing for six months up and told you that he never wanted anything to do with you in the first place? Even though he called you, went out with you, you spent the night with him, had an intimate relationship for six months and then bam....he decides to tell you, oh yea I never wanted anything to do with you, I didn't want a relationship I was just trying to be nice? Is he royally screwed up or what?

*Follow up* I'm just wondering if maybe he got scared. Not that I would take him back, but I wonder if he started having real feelings for me and got scared of them, do you think that's a possiblity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• After saying that, then what? If he follows this by "Nice to have known ya, Bye!" Then probably he just got tired of what he considered a shallow relationship and at least was honorable enough to tell you that he was moving on.

If he follows this by "But now I've changed my mind, you are the best thing to ever happen to me." Then he's decided that he wants to keep seeing you.

Without some really good reassurance though, It seems safe to say that he isn't as into the relationship as you'd like him to be. It all depends on what he says and how he behaves after he said it. I hope this all works out for you.

Answer by Bmat at 10:29 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• *OP* Thanks Bmat I apprecieate that. I don't really care if he's into me anymore or not, I'm just trying to make sense of all of this, since it left me so suprised. I wouldn't take him back, even if he did say those things to me, he's hurt me too much, I'm just so confused right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I am sorry to say this, because you seem really nice and it's just not fair, but I really think he was using you. Which is royally screwed up.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009