What do you do for yourself?

Do you have time to yourself for hobbies/entertainment? What do you do? Do you have to get a sitter when you have your time or does your husband watch the kids? Does your husband get more free time than you?

Rae-Rae05

Asked by Rae-Rae05 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• honestly , in my free time i clean more and organize , go thru crap in the closet...or get online. i dont do what id love to do , but eh ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:41 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I do the same in my free time. I clean when I get MY time. its funny cause my husband has no problem golfing or relaxing or hanging out with his friends but i can't force myself to do it.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:43 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My free time is when my granddaughter naps or when my teens come home from school to help watch her.
    I generally come here to CafeMom because I'm such an addict to this site...lol...or I am busy focusing on my college research and assignments.
    My favorite thing to do outside the home is to go shopping if I have a few extra dollars or go Letterboxing. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:48 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My hobby is my job architectural drawings and engineering. Occasionally I'll draw house plans for friends of mine. When I have free time I'm usually cleaning and organizing. I like to go take pictures of the ducks, dolphins, random wildlife and the kids playing in our backyard and feed the ducks. Weed the garden or plant new vegetables.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:56 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I'm a single mom, so I take my free time after the kids are in bed. I read, take a bubble bath, during the summer I'll take a late night swim, or I watch movies, shows I've recorded. Sometimes I'll get online. That's also usually when I talk to my boyfriend (he's in another state right now) so that we can have an actual conversation instead of snatches of conversation between periods of him listening to me help with homework, cook dinner, or tell the kids to stop doing whatever and go take a bath or whatever.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:43 AM on Sep. 4, 2009