Will you please wish me luck?

I've been talking about getting my hair cut for a few weeks now and today is the day. I'm finally gonna do it. My husband is getting off work early to take me to the salon AND to be there to hold my hands when my stylist cuts my hair. I've never had a hair cut and as anxious as I am I'm also a bit nervous. I just know I'm gonna cry like a big baby. My BFF just called a little while ago to tell me that it's gonna be okay and if I don't like it it will grow back. I know it's just hair but for me this is a big step - but I'm tired of just pulling my hair back into a bun or ponytail. I wanna look like I have a hair style and I want to feel as young as I am. I'm tired of the librarian look.

So please wish me luck!

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good Luck!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:55 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You are going to look completely amazing and beautiful GOOD LUCK BE STRONG!!!

toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 11:06 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Good Luck! I'm sure that you will love it!
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2009