Still 4cm?

I was dailated at 4cm yesturday morning, and due Sept 27, and I want to have this baby today!! any thing I can speeed up this process...??? oh I really feel sick like morning sickness!!

Mamalab07

Asked by Mamalab07 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well you could still have a while to go but the signs are saying it could also be really soon. nausea can be a sign of early labor, and obviously your body has been getting ready if you are at 4. but hang in there because you could still have a week or longer. good luck!

oh the only things that i think could speed thing up would be walk walk walk and sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• a lot of sex... walking.. i heard eating hot stuff but i dont know if it works or if its a myth lol
    Anonymous

• i was stuck at 4 cm for 10 wks and during labor i was stuck at 4 cm for 8 hrs. they ended up breraking my water and givem me pitocin.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:35 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Hun, I was stuck at 5 and a half cm, for 5 weeks, sorry. & I still had to be induced 2 weeks after my duedate.
    Ari0825

Answer by Ari0825 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You could try a lot of walking and a lot of sex...  and spicy foods,  etc.,  etc.,   but you're "at 4" and really it's your body (not your actions) that will decide what it wants to do and when.   
    You can't really force it.

Being somewhat progressed means that your body works.   It knows what to do.   It is doing what it is supposed to do.  You can feel good and confident knowing that things are happening.

Are you able to eat?  Stay hydrated??

doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:59 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yes I can eat, but I feel like he is moving like crazy!!! I wish they would come on our schedule!!! lol because he would still be in there till the end of the month!!
    Mamalab07

Answer by Mamalab07 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• im in a similar position momma! except im 3 centimeters. i too feel really nauseated now, im 39 weeks. the only thing we could really do is walk and have sex... ( i really dont feel like doing none of these lol)..
    Ruby11

Answer by Ruby11 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009