VENT: Anybody else tired of feeling like crap all the time?

First off a little disclaimer; I know I could have it much much worse, I know women who do have it much much worse, but I can complain too damn it! OK I'm 17 weeks, I was sick for the first 14 weeks so at least that's gone. I don't have any horrible symptoms going on, but that ridiculously tired sluggish/BLAH feeling just isn't going away. With my other two I got that great second trimester energy boost and I'm not getting it this time. I just feel like a big blob of poo all the time. I'm super tired and I just have no motivation. It's nothing horrible like I said, but I just want to feel normal. I want to be enjoying this and I'm just not. Is yuck a good descriptive for how I feel? I think so:)- So I just wanted to vent a little, so here's everybody's chance to either vent along with me or tell me I'm being silly cause you have it way worse:) Either way... let's hear it.

shawneewaiting

Asked by shawneewaiting at 11:08 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I TOTALLY feel you! I have been crying all morning because I am SOOOOO sick of the morning sickness that lasts all day! I am 20 weeks 3 days and shouldnt feel like this anymore:( I dont know how much more I can handle of feeling (and getting) sick before I have an emotional breakdown
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i'm with you all. i'm 34 weeks and so tired, congested all the time, nausious, in pain everywhere... it's really starting to get to me too lol
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I feel your pain, I haven't felt right in 36 weeks lol

I had horrendous morning sickness and menstrual-like cramps for the first 17 weeks of pregnancy. Then I started waking up feeling as though I'd been run over my a semi (that's been from 16 weeks to now at 36 weeks) At 24 weeks I started getting morning sickness a lot and from 24 weeks to present I have puked my brains out almost daily, had explosive diarrhea at least 4 times a week and I have gall bladder issues so now I'm vomiting bile (nasty crap) I have been having BH since 29 weeks really bad and I have started cramping again but my doc says I haven't dilated much at all. Oh and I have to have non stress tests weekly and baby has failed two of them and they can't explain why.

Dontcha love pregnancy? (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:17 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I have puked daily since 4 1/2 weeks and I cant put on weight, even with the strongest anti-nausea meds
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I feel ya girls...I haven't been able to sleep in months due to all the back pain and hip pain. I feel like the bottom of my spine is just a big ball of tension...and I am afraid to go to a chiropractor because I don't know if my medicaid would pay for it. and baby just won't get off my hip so it is constantly in pain. I can't sit, stand, or lay for more than a few minutes before it starts hurting again. I am 32 weeks and 5 days. I hope this baby comes out on her due date....if she is going to be late like I expect her to be if she follows my family tradition, then i don't know if I could take the pain.
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 11:22 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Damn it feels good to hear other people in the same boat. I feel like I'm surrounded by people saying that they feel better pregnant than any other time in thier life. All the crappiness is well worth it at least:) Thanks for posting everyone and I hope we ALL feel better.
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 12:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• YUP I FEEL UR PAIN. 4 DA 1ST 4 AND A HALF MTHS I HAD THE WORST MORNING SICKNESS THAT LEFT ME VERY DEHYDRATED AND PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL TWICE CAUSIN ME 2 LOSE MY JOB. OMG WAS I SO DEPRESSED. THEN THE 2ND TRIMESTER CAME AND WAS OK BUT I WAS ALWAYS LIGHTHEADED SO THAT SUCKED! NOW IM 36WKS AND 2DAYS ALONG AND IM TIRED OF THE HEARTBURN, BACK&HIP PAIN AND BH CONTRACTIONS DONT HELP ANY. PLUS IM SO TIRED FROM WAKIN UP 4 TIMES A NIGHT 2 PEE!! I FEEL SO ACHEY AND TIRED AND IT FRUSTRATES ME. GLAD OTHERS UNDERSTAND THE PAIN. SOMETIMES I'D FEEL ALONE.
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2009