why post a question...

if all you get are smart remarks for "people" who think that they know it ALL. there are some mothers here that could use some advice and don't need people making jokes or smart remarks. all questions weither they be silly or not should be approched with adult answers not kiddy answers. does anyone agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree.. Any time someone asks if they could be pregnant everyone tells her take a test how would they know when in fact they were pretty much askin if its possible they could be if something happen as this time etc or if they are having signs of being pregnant.. its annoying
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• AGREE COMPLETELY!

Answer by older at 11:26 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• yes, and i also hate it when people reply anonymously with mean, nasty remarks that attack a person.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I agree, but I have been coming to this site for 2 yrs now, and this question gets asked every day. You will always have a share of nasty people where ever you go in life. I ignore the ignorant and enjoy the good advice.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:57 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I agree that all questions should be approached with respect. But I do have to say that I don't think the response of "you need to take a pg test" is always meant in a smart mouthed way. Because honestly, there really is no way for someone on the internet to tell if you are pg or not, or if we think you are or not. Every woman ovulates on her own schedule - yes, there's some basic parameters for when it happens, but it's still a personal body schedule. Also, we all have different symptoms of pg. If you THINK you might be pg to the point that you need to ask the question, then, honestly, YES, you MIGHT be pg. The only way to know for sure is to take a pg test or see a Dr.

So, advising someone to take a test is, at least for me, meant as honest advice that they really need to take a test / see a Dr, to make sure one way or anther, and make sure they get proper med. care in a timely manner.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Agree - it also seems like many anon responses are so harsh, the person doesn't even have the guts to use their own name!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Because honestly, and again, this is not meant in a mean way, but to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet if you might be pg is sort of like me asking everyone if I think my kids are going to wake up in a good mood or a bad mood - there isn't any real way for anyone to be able to know.

And since being pg is such a serious thing, it's something that you need to find out one way or another in a more reliable way than asking strangers on the internet.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2009