What do you hate most about your period?

I would say that I hate the mess the most.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i hate EVEYTHING!!! the b- showed up this morning! anyone have any midol?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I agree with the mess, & worrying if i'm going to leak at night or not. Give me good meds & the cramps are bearable but they can be pretty bad. Luckily I haven't had a period in 8 months! I know after I have this baby though it's gonna hit me like a truckload of bricks!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I'd have to agree with the poster above me when I say EVERYTHING! Mine will be here this time next week. I wish they would just go away.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i hate it because it makes me moody and so sleepy.
    MzEssence138

Answer by MzEssence138 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I HATE MY PERIOD. I JUST HAD BABY IN MAY 2009 AND IN JULY I GOT AN IUD AND MY PERIODS LAST LONGER BUT LIGHTER . I RATHER IT BE HEAVY AND GET OVER SOONER, BUT WITH THE IUD'S MY PERIOD IS SUPPOSE TOO EVENTUALLY STOP WHERE I DONT HAVE ONE I HOPE THAT HAPPENS SOON. BUT I HAD BUYING TAMPONS AND PADS. LOL. I HATE THE BLEEDING IT MAKES A MESS WHEN HAVING SEX SO HUBBY RATHER WAIT TILL AFTER PERIOD TOO DO ANYTHING. I HATE THE CRAMPS THAT COME ALONG . SO REALLY I HATE IT ALL ..
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I just got mine yesterday and the worst part is the cramps. They woke me up this morning. They run down my leg and it hurts very badly.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• That it exists...thats what I hate the most LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• The only thing I like about it is the fact that I am not pregnant. I already have 5 thanks. Now my tubes are tied, so I HATE everything about it. The mess, the PMS, the cost of tampons, the cramps, the bitchiness. Can you say hysterectomy?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:53 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I agree with salexander! I'd rather go through early menopause, and just have my damn useless uterus ripped out. It's so not necessary anymore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i hate everything about my period from the cramps to buying tampons plus all the bitchness that goes along with it... ugh! sorry, i'm on mine right now and wishing it would finally stop so i wouldnt be so moody.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2009