16 and Pregnant

Have you seen this show on MTV? What did you think of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• I liked it. I liked how all the girls stories were different. Some were successful in their relationships with their children's father and some weren't. One baby had health problems, a few families were poor. I think it's good to show that - no, not every teen pregnancy ends up bad but some do. I mean, I think it's dumb to tell a teenager that if they get pregnant, their life is over. I have two kids. Is my life over? No. Does it make it difficult to do the things I want to do (like college)? Yes, because I can't go during the day (can't afford daycare and wouldn't put them in daycare anyway) but my life isn't over. And neither are theirs - it's just not as easy.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I liked it a lot. It's real & I think all teens should watch it, it shows you that it's not as easy as it looks.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i like it a lot too.. it does show the kids having problems and shows how hard it would be for a teen mom to support the baby and go to school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I like it...sometimes I laugh. I don't think it really shows reality though. I have been there and some of what they show is a gross over exaggeration and some is a gross understatement.

OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2009