anal sex?

do u do it?
do u like it?
did u try it?
are u curious?
exit only?? lol

keep ur nasty comments to urself please u dont have to answer this if u dont want to

i have anal bc my bf likes it.. i dont really care for it but i like to make him happy and no we dont do it everytime we have sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have done it. I didn't do it with someone I wasn't married to. I am in a committed relationship and love my husband would try anything. Some times it is very sexy. Other times not so much. Trust is a huge thing with this. You need to use a lot of lube and go slow. If you can not relax it will be horrible.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• NO THANKS LOVE THE FRONT BETTER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I do it for my husband cause he likes to do it, I don't really like it though. We do it ever few months I guess..
    Anonymous

• no me and husband have not tried it. Our orgasms don't come that way. We're both more sensitive to touch vaginally. Plus more fun parts to touch and taste face to face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• for the love of eggs and bacon! what's with all of this sex talk and it's not even noon yet? R U Horny? or just getting ready for a wild night?
    Anonymous

• i don't do it and never will.
    I had an ex that forced himself on top of me and did that a couple times so i refuse to let anyone do that, luckily my bf now says he don't do it cuz it squeezes his penis lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Nope, don't do it. I had an experience like the poster above me.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• OP..lol anon :32 u must have read the "lets talk orgasm"....im young and like to have fun.. only 21 so yeah im horny quite a bit.. but i just like to see what others do or think about stuff i dont have any girlfriends to talk to about stuff like this. i think its fun and funny to talk about sometimes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My husband is too much of a homophobe to try it. Anal sex=gay, don't you know?

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:38 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Do it once in a while cuz DH likes it. Im not fond of it but will do it occasionally for his sake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Sep. 4, 2009