anybody else get headaches that make you throw up

this is the second time i've gotton a headache so badly that I vomit.... It hurts so bad....
Anybody else get these

Im 16 wks pregnant... is it just part of the pregnancy

janeenee

Asked by janeenee at 11:33 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's probably a migraine.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 11:36 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• it's common to get migranes when pregnant if you have never had them before. I was lucky, I stopped having them when I got pregnant, but they are back now :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yeah..it's a migraine, I've gotten them for yrs..here's my 2 cents...Alkalanize your system...I drink carrot juice for my migraines and they're from hell, I vomit all the livelong day for 3-4 days...so I've learned...no citrus, no dairy, no tomato's, vinegar, wine etc.....google acidic & alkaline foods...almonds are very alkalanzing as well and so is celery...any medications make the system more acidic than it already is ...works like this: acid causing foods or drugs = an acidic system=inflammation= pain. The key is not in finding the right medication, it's in alkalanizing your system, sounds complicated but once you figure out how...it really isn't..I have to avoid common things that everyone else can have..like mayo, ketchup...if I eat a fast food burger, I will get a migraine unless I come home and have carrot juice later that day...white bread can be a rascal too, as well as dairy...good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yep, its a migraine. Migraines cause nausea... even if they are not super painful
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2009