work from home

I just moved to a new state my daugters school starts at 9 and lets out at 300 I would like to stay at home to be with her but also help my husband out an dmake some extra money and suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work with a large group of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika

Check out my website:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:55 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I work from home so that I can also be with my daughter. I have a home business with Ameriplan. If you are looking for something flexible a business is great because you are your own boss so you have complete control over when you work!!! You set your own hours and days, etc...

There is no selling or Cold Calling involved. You are just putting the info out about the opportunity to work from Home as well as our Discount Benefit PLans.I do all of my marketing online and for free, & we fully train you how to.
    People see your ads.marketing and then respond and request info, then you just give it to them :)

You are paid both an upfront commission and add to your monthly residual w/every enrollment. So Ameriplan pays you to give someone info and submit their app online and they keep paying you for every month those people stay working or on the plans!!!

770-728-9938 & TONS of info on my profile =)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 1:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I've got some good companies listed at Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I also work from home so I can be here for my kids. Not too long ago I became a distributor with ItWorks Marketing and have been doing pretty well. The excitement that is generated by their Ultimate Applicator goes beyond words...it sounds cliche but they really do sell themselves. As a matter of fact, I'm one of my own testimonials! LOL If you want to check it out you can visit my site www.TheBodyWrap.itworks.net There's a distributor special going on right now for the month of September...you save $100 on the kit price...it's now $99. Let me know if you have any questions!
    diana71

Answer by diana71 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do from home. If you have any questions, or need some help, just let me know. Hope you have a good day.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• If you are serious about making money from home that will free you from the normal work routine you  know that many of these Work at Home companies can takes years before you get a steady stream of income.

Unlike other companies our company has what other companies dont. Immediate income,That is you can get paid daily starting tommorow, with security of an A+ rating from the BBB.

Daily pay and Justice for all visit www.justice4alll.greatcareerplan.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I agree with "mommy2joetnabby"!!!

Visit www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Can someone tell me why everyone relies on the BBB when you have to PAY to be accredited??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2009