Does anyone have a yahoo account?

do you know how to go into yahoo history to see sites of where you've been?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can go to your browsers history..find the day you think it is, then find the search.yahoo.com spot and click and it should drop down your searches and stuff. To find ones you typed in directly, just see what else is under your history list... (On IE it's the yellow star on the top left..then click History)

Not sure if that answers your question or not, but good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• hi to the first answer, Anon 11:04 but I don't see where when I sign in on yahoo that days of the week are listed. So if I can't find days of the week or a browse history section how can I find the search.yahoo.com spot that you're talking about?

Sorry but also what do you mean "On IE its the yellow star on the top left...then click Historoy"?

I search for some cookbook/recipe sites and didn't print them out!!!! Thank you for your time!!

lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2009