ok t.m.i. but

ok so my "time" last 7 days most of the time but last time it was 12. ok me and my hd are trying to have another kid. but i dont know when to test cuz i dont know when my nex one will be. like my last one started on 8-10-09. and i have never tracked this before so like i dont know. i dont kow when or what im doing. this is yeah im really confussed help plz. thank you

jacobmommy62106

Asked by jacobmommy62106 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• periods can vary or be steady, just depends on a woman's hormones. Some women are regular every three weeks some once a month. For a long time I got my period always, bizzarrely, on the 29th of the month!!!!!! Since you haven't been regular for a while, I'd guess at every three weeks to be sure to wear pads at least to prevent possible overflow and the you can selfadjust to wear tampons once you get your period.

If you don't get your period with in two weeks of the end of that three weeks then that month you're probably not going to get a period.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:55 AM on Sep. 4, 2009