Do you have a best girlfriend?...

You know someone you can rely on, talk to about everything and anything and they will listen. The one person you know will not let you down.

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 11:56 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• OH YES, I HAVE Y BEST GIRLFRINED FOR 30 SOME YEARS NOW, WE OFTEN SEND EACH OTHER TELEPATHY MESSAGES, WE CALL EACH OTHER OUT WITH OUR THOUGHTS AND ONE OF US REPLIES ON THE PHONE, IT NEVER FAILS. WE HAVE BEEN THERE FOR EACH OTHER THROUGHOUT THE YEARS AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT IT WILL BE THIS WAY UNTIL ONE OF US DIES. NO REQUISITES, NO EXPECTATIONS THAT WE CAN'T COMPLY WITH, PLAIN OLD SIMPLE LOVE ADMIRATION AND RESPECT, IN THE GOOD AND IN THE BAD.

Answer by older at 12:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I have three of them. They are my only friends and the ones I tell everything to. They know me inside and out. We are like sisters.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yes. Actually I have several friends that I know would always be there for me and I could tell anything to. We're facebooking each other like all day, in between taking care of our little ones!

Answer by missanc at 1:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yep, my best friend of 10 years. She actually just came through for me majorly this very week! My mom usually babysits for me while I go to college, but she got pink eye and i did NOT want my 2 year old getting pink eye. Even though my best friend had other plans she rearranged and offered to watch my daughter for the week on under 12 hours notice!! She knows that i'll do anything for her too. One time in high school she called me and said her grandma was kicking her out, so i flew over to her house, we packed up the entirety of her stuff and by tetris like packing managed to get it all in the back of my car and she stayed at my house for a week until her mom agreed to let her move in.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009