Do you pledge to be servant to the President ???

I surely Don't... what the heck is wrong with these people??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• No are you kidding?
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Watch the video at the end they are all saying it. It is rather sick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I do, its going to take ALL OF US to change things. It's a much better option to pitch in and help in any way we can than to cross my arms, dig my heels in the sand, make sure my gun is loaded and scream to all who will listen that the sky is falling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Seriously you pledge to be the servant??

servâ‹…ant
      /ˈsɜrvənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sur-vuhnt] Show IPA
    Use servant in a Sentence
    See web results for servant
    See images of servant
    –noun
    1. a person employed by another, esp. to perform domestic duties.
    2. a person in the service of another.
    3. a person employed by the government: a public servant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Absolutely not, no matter who the president is, the government is to serve the people not the other way around.
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I agree MaryJane849
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 12:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• This is nothing more han exploiting Hollywood and pledging to follow to flush after a poop and not a pee? Slavery? be of service to Obama? OMG what a BRAINWASHING....just like most cult leaders...they put in some truth......to indoctrinate the followers......I follow Christ and that's who I serve and sure do not need to have some fake Hollywood people to say they are going to serve Obama that is so sick! Anyone who has any morals knows how to live by the golden rule.

Cult 101 Obama is the cult leader with his following of sheep looks like Obama has a religious following and this is very dangerous....reminds me of Jim Jones.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• No way.....If anything, isn't he and all elected officials our servant? Didn't we "give them the job" to represent us when we elected them? Don't we pay their salary, their vacations, their perks, their health insurance, etc. through our taxes? Isn't it their job to serve us?

I pledge alliegence to my country, to my self and my family (for which I am responsible) and to the Constitution of the United States, not to any elected official.
    Imogen13

Answer by Imogen13 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• This video is full of subliminal messages in advertising.
    The opening and closing of the video is chilling, messages mentality subtly woven into them.

These are the same brain washed Hollywood people that were clamoring for Bush's head not too long ago, can they see that's twisted propaganda?

Have they not seen the propaganda films of the dictatorships of the past century?

Great examples: Ashton Kutcher & P-Diddy -Puff Daddy !!!!!!!!!!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009