is it too soon to do "it"?

I met this great guy about a month ago and it's been a really long time since I've had any "who know''. But I want to keep this one. Is it too soon? when isn't too soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• yes waitt!!!!!....no man wants to stay with a woman who is easy...let him work for it....at least 6 months more....think of it as really really really long four play...doesn't mean you can't make out....trust me somethings are worth the wait and if you two are meant to be then he will wait for you. And you will be happy you did....plus since you have kids you are a role model so show your kids what it means to have SELF CONTROL, and boundries, and SELF RESPECT. I would even wait until I had a ring on my finger....but everyone has there own value system....plus how much do you really know a person after a month? your a mature adult...and any mature adult knows you DO NOT fall in love in a month and sex is a not something i would do casually...sex is a very intimate way to show someone how much you care for them, how much you love them, and how much you want to connect with them. It is not casual. It is a serious commitment. gl
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 1:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• thats "you know" lol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I think that when you both feel like its' time it will happen.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• YES IT IS TOO SOON!!!!!! IF YOUR NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO SAY 'SEX' THEN YOUR NOT READY TO "DO IT"!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• lol anon 12:12...OP here...I guess I'm used to talking in my kid appropriate words. I'm well over the age where one might consider me to not be old or mature enough to have sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• yes, it's too soon. I wouldn't have sex for at least a couple months. After a month you barely know someone, much less know if you want to keep him or not.

Answer by missanc at 12:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• if you are needing to ask, then yes it is too soon
    when you do not need to ask then it is the right time
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You just know when it's the right time.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• For the love of all that's holy and pure in this world, take my advice and WAIT...WAIT...then WAIT some more. Do not rush into anything with him, make him wait for you and you will see what kind of person he is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• That choice is up to you. If you feel that by having sex, you risk him thinking your easy, then it is too soon. If your worried because it's been awhile.. don't worry, waiting just makes it that much better. If your worried about what it will be like with him, and would rather know now than later.. don't be. Developing a relationship with someone will create the emotions and sexual desire needed to make the relationship work, but time creates these emotions, so he may not be good in bed now, but once your emotionally attached, you'll have a chemistry that will make it soo much better.

Again, the choice is yours, but I would advise you to wait.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009