have you not paid 4 childcare or are youa provider that has gotten ripped off?

I've been ripped off by two people now for daycare. I told them I prefered to be paid in advance, but of course they dont get paid until later. So I watched one persons kids for 3 days and she said shed pay me mone- then it was tue- then thurs then I get a tex saying shes broke and cant pay me till 2 weeks- No her kids are not in my care anymore-as soon she started giving me the runa round i dropped them- the other lady pulled her kids out cause school starting and she told me shed pay halph then rest in a week- never saw her again- Im soo frustrated with parents that lie! If you cant pay be honest about it thats what I tell everyone and i'll work w u. I do a great job and i provide meals and activities so i feel i deserve to be treated with respect and paid!! just want to know if you've done this or have the same problem if your a provider.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• i have had a couple that havent paid me and i just give up on getting it cause they barelt have the money to survive themselves, which i know for a fact. I have one i watch for free(long story there) but i see them buying a new video shelf or going to WM every night but they have no mone to pay me and im so frustrated with it.
    ttfnt20

Answer by ttfnt20 at 1:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2009