does anyone else think its totally random that billy aka andrew shue.. from melrose place cofounded our dear cafe mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• mybe i think it weird... bc i grew up watching melrose place.. my dh and i were joking bc man billy got in with everyone in that show... allison.. heather locklear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• He is one handsome guy and a good hubby and father. I see that he found a good way for Moms to communicate. What do you mean by "random" ? Or is that just "The latest word" ?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• no but i think its dumb that men made the site and yet men with real questions get in trouble here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I agree with PP. But, I think the men would run screaming at how catty some women can be on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• lol verrry random!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• haha, I didn't know that.. i guess it is pretty random, I would have expected it to be a woman, and celebrity didnt even cross my mind...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Lindalu2 : you must be VERY old, to not even know the meaning of "random" lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Umm . . . random does not fit in the context here.

adjective 1. proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern: the random selection of numbers.
    2. Statistics. of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen.
    3. Building Trades. a. (of building materials) lacking uniformity of dimensions: random shingles.
    b. (of ashlar) laid without continuous courses.
    c. constructed or applied without regularity: random bond.

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• How can it be random? Strange, weird, but random? Learn how to speak morons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2009