How do i keep my 21 month old busy while im breast feeding my 2 week old?

He gets really jealous of her attention because i cant hold him or play at all. He's fine when im just holding her but not when im breast feeding

jml9203

Asked by jml9203 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Give him a doll and let him take care of the doll while you nurse the baby. That may help. Or read a story to him while nursing?
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• how about you get him a special toy he can only use when you are nursing, or make a him a little baslet with different activities he can do while u nurse
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• you and him can pick out a book right before you feed baby, and while you're bfing baby you can read a story to him.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Thanks for the help I tried reading he likes it for about ten minutes then gets bored and goes and plays with his toy so it still a win win lol
    jml9203

Answer by jml9203 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 6, 2009