Why am I so tired?

I am on day 10 after the start of my period and I am so exhausted. My last period was 3 and half days long, kind of short. I am usually tired with three kids, 6,5, and 3, but I hardly ever take naps but I have taken naps for the past 3 days in a row and have fallen asleep on the sofa that last two night at 9:30, early for me. I just started full time classes 2 weeks ago, so maybe that is what it is? Just wondering your opinion?

Christinee100

Asked by Christinee100 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• stress
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• sounds like it just might take some time to get used to your new schedule. taking care of 3 kids and going to school will keep you busy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• :( Stress, new schedule, there's a lot of new-ness for you...any chance that your 3 day period could have just been a little spotting and you're pregnant??? If not, just take the naps when you can and get as much rest as you can!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 12:44 PM on Sep. 4, 2009