so sick of bullshit

Im so sick of my boyfriend nevr helping me with the baby!
He dosent even work he just sits on his lazy ass and amke me do everthing!
Im only 15 i need some help!
I only get 3 hours a slepp a day
If my boyfirend is up and im still asleep as soon as the baby crys he wakes me up
He also always has a atuddie ever time i ask to change the baby for i can fix his bottel
Im so sick of haven to call my mom and dad for dippars
I do not wont this life at all
I know it sounds i have issue but i get so tried of havien to do everthing its his baby to
he should at least try
i need advice of what i can do
plz help

ilovewes

Asked by ilovewes at 12:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well my nephews girl friend got tierd to of his bullshit,he didnt want to work and she was tierd of asking for money,so she left him,sure got his ass in check,mabe if u leave him he will relize all that and it might get better
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 2:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• do you have any family even aside from parents you can go to for help? Can you talk to bf family? If you're in school talk to your either your school nurse or another administrator, guidance counsellor or principal or vice principal. Is there a minister you can go to for help?

Some high schools have nurseries there for students children, maybe your's does?

however hold your boyfriend is try hard to be in school and include him in counselling through your school.

Also maybe a group called Birthright can help you with baby items.

Call your school - most would be happy to help to keep you in school!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• get used to it = parenting is hard
    you are too young to be a mom
    you are a teen and should be
    have you ever thought of giving your child the gift of a family = adoption
    if not and you are set on keeping your child, suck it up, your boyfriend will most likely not be there for the long haul and you will be doing it yourself, say goodbye to your teen years and your twenties for that matter, and taking care of a child does not get easier

but look on the bright side, you only have 18 more years to go, then your child can move out of your house, or your mothers basement, if that is where you are now

she made this child, now you have to take care of this child

or be smart and be a teen and gice your child to a couple that is prepared to care for this child

sorry, but that is the truth and sometimes the truth is hard to hear
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• (((HUGS)))- being a parent is hard, I can imagine how much harder it is when you are a teen. I'd see if your parents or someone else in the family could come for a couple of days to help while you get a chance to rest a bit. I would also sit down with your bf and tell him exaclty what you expect him to help with and why. Sometimes fathers take a little push to understand that they (not just the mothers) have responsibilities when it comes to taking care of children. I agree to look into seeing a counsellor at school or to see what teen mom resources are out there to help you. Good Luck!
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 12:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• woman i dont know who you think you are whats best for my child their no way i give my son up fo adption
    ilovewes

Answer by ilovewes at 12:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• well, Its not easy anyway - let alone being 15. I didn't have my son until I was 29 and my husband isn't the best at helping but he is 37 and does TRY and WANTS to help but I only can think its because he's ready to be a father. Although it is still something we fight about. Mom's tend to take it ALL on - no matter what age. You have to figure out how to get some sleep though because that is the Most important thing to you and your babies sanity. I went through major PPD because of lack of sleep! You may need to have a heart to heart and figure out how this will work cause it doesn't sound like its working and it will only get worse if its this bad already. good luck!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Is this question posted a second time somehow? op do you have one baby and having another one two? profile and question don't match.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• If you don't want to give him up for adoption, then quit bitching. Being a parent is hard. Being a teen parent is harder, but I assume you knew that pregnancy was a risk to having sex. you should have guessed by now that daddy isn't into being a dad. He wants zero responsibilty. I can't make him be a man. Nor can anyone else here unless his mom is a member. Have you tired talking to him about it?? I'm sorry there's really nothing I can advise. Find a state social worker who can help you get the things you need. Good Luck to you.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2009