how many mom out there have gotten preggers on the pill right after having a baby???

I have a nearly 4 month old and I am on the mini pill, and now I think I might be pregnant again.... just wondering how other mom's took the news they were expecting again so soon.

mamaof2becka

Asked by mamaof2becka at 12:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first child was 7 months old, I was on the mini pill and got pregnant again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Just out of curiousity, have you already had a period since you had your baby? If you haven't I wouldn't worry too much about it. Also, I was on that mini pill and didnt' have a period until about two months after stopping it...
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I have had two periods since giving birth....that is why I am worried. Also I am fully bf.... I took a test at 5 days late and it was negitive. I am going to give it until Sunday and take another test if things haven't started up for me. I am getting to the freaking out ready to jump on a crazy train bang my head on the wall stage. I am scared out of my mind.
    mamaof2becka

Answer by mamaof2becka at 1:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Me... my littleone is 8 months... just found out I am preggo again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• If you had unprotected sex I would be a little worried but if not I wouldn't freak out too much about it. Maybe the fact that your bf'ing has something to do with it as well (I am too and it's been a while since my last period and I'm NOT on the mini pill anymore). You could always go to the doc...
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I was on the pill and found out I was pregnant when my son was 10 months. I was nervous and scared. Now the baby is due any day now and my son is 17 months. I am soo excited! I have to admit though, the first 3 or 4 months after finding out I was pregnant again made me nervous. My husband was excited, but I sure wasn't. Now that I am at the last few days of my pregnancy I couldn't be more happy.
    danyle02

Answer by danyle02 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2009