should i take back application today? they have on the spot interviews and im very sick

i have upper respiratory infection and stomach flue....i was thinking of waiting till monday( its a health facility so living unit supervisors will be there even though its holiday) help......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They won't mark you down as sickly. I skipped a job interview because I was extremely sick. It was rescheduled and the interviewer asked if I was okay. They asked my previous employer how many sick days I had and in 2 years I only missed 6 days lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Gross

Call and explain your situation- you could earn points for being honest but you could also get marked down for being sickly,..

hmm.

If you can't successfully hide your illness don't go
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• op here
    but you could also get marked down for being sickly,..

thats the bad part about i hardly ever get sick and when the job i want has openings i get slammed hard ugghhh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Do not go to an on the spot interview if you are sick. The other people there, including the interviewer do not want your germs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Just wait until you feel better to return you ap appologize for not making the open interveiw and just smother them in kindness.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 1:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• id go u never know when the spot will be taken
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• op here

there are 40 openings being they built 8 more group homes in the town i live in, so i was thinking taking it up there first thing monday morning ....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Honestly I'd go and try to hide me being sick lol

because someone else could get the job :|
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 1:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2009