How can this be?

Last friday my cycle started and ended on tuesday or wednesday we had intercourse on one of those days and this morning I went to the restroom and had pinkish redish spot on the tissue and later began to cramp in my lower abdomen. I went to the restroom 10 minutes later and had brownish blood coming out and so far still is. What could this be if I've already had my cycle last week. Someone please help me.

Mrs.Presley

Asked by Mrs.Presley at 12:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be just break through bleeding -- hard to say without knowing your normal cycle pattersn -- it happens sometimes. With the cramping you could possibly be feeling ovulation.

I suggest the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility" by Tony Weschler any large bookstore should have it or try your local library.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• That definately sounds like what my miscarriage was like. I knew for sure I was pregnant (9 weeks). I had no nausea, but my breasts were sore. They stopped hurting a day or two after I started bleeding. I would try to get to the doctor for a blood test just to make sure there is nothing left inside you. Or it may not have been a miscarriage, which still I recommend getting checked out.
    ilovewes

Answer by ilovewes at 1:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I had no nausea and soreness of the breast. My cycle ended this week on tuesday or wednesday. So far still spotting and lower abdomen pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009