A sleeping baby is such a precious sight, isnt it?

Isnt a sleeping baby the most precious sight ever? They look so peaceful in their slumber, lol. My son loves to sleep with his butt up and his feet tucked underneath and right now hes holding his hands together. I love it, lol. I could just watch him sleep for the longest time, lol. Anyone else?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YEP!!
    Everytime I look at my daughter sleeping, I get a big smile across my face.
    I get to sit and reflect how blessed I am.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 12:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My son had a rough night and I had to sit next to his crib last night and held his hand until he fell asleep - I never really got to watch him sleep since his colic was so bad so that felt just as good!! Amazing the things that just melt your heart!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I have a photo of my granddaughter sound asleep with her little tush stuck up in the air as my computer wallpaper. It's the sweetest photo to see each and every day.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• And their skin looks so soft and nice when they're sleeping, too!
    I love when my daughter falls asleep while nursing, then falls off my breast. Her little lips stay perced and ahh it is just so cute.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 3:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i love it...i just want to cuddle up next to her and hold her but that would obviously wake her up..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 5:25 AM on Sep. 5, 2009