My question is the one's that voted for Obama why are you enjected by the sept 8 th talk?

I'm just wondering, which its funny that you choose not to let your kids see it when its freedom of speech.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm I didn't vote for Obama lol but uh.. even if I did it the speech wouldn't matter because my lil girl will be 2 next month and my son is 1 month, I don't think they really care :O

:)
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 1:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• ppl are being ridiculous right?!! How is it that parents will keep there kids in school to see an attack on the twin towers, but not to hear the President speak? That's crazy! It just teaches kids to rebel and hate. We should be standing up for America, not fighting against each other. United we stand, Divided we fall. we are slowly falling...

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 1:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• who what where? i been under the rock for some time lol actually i have been so self absorbed in my own problems i dont even know what going on in the real world.... do have a link about this? what should i type in the search engine? or someone tell me whats going on?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I didn't vote at all, but its up to my childern if they want to see it or not, this is where they will learn to make up there own mind but when i was a kids i don't think my childern would really sit and listen anyway they would prolly be drawing.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Enjected?

Hey---if parents don't let their kids see the presentation on the 8th, they are censoring the Government and disobeying the 2nd ammendment-Freedom of Speech. PLUS, they are so scared and afraid and paranoid and want to keep their kids from thinking. Its really not a smart thing to try to force your kids to think like you do,Moms. They need to read and learn and make up their own minds, not parrot you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Oh,I have already posted this but I will do it again. If they show the speech to my dd, they probably will because he is the president and this is america. The kids are learning about the media and so forth. My dd is only 9 years old and has her own oppinion about almost everything already. She will most likely be disenchanted about being forced to watch it but thats okay. She does not like Barack Obama because she knows he supports abortion.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 5:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2009