implantation spotting?

I have been charting my cycles and after 7 days of high temperature I had a day where I found a few spots of blood, hardly noticeable, only when I wiped. What does implantation bleeding look like or does it vary. Could implantation be just literally a spot or is it usually more blood? btw I'm not ttc, we have been using the fam method.... charting and using protection during the risky times. I had not had protected sexon day 17 and then spotted on day 26.

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had bleeding 7 days after the day I missed my period, I already knew I was pregnant. It was just when I wiped and it was brown (if that helps)
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I'm having the same issue only thing is I had my cycle and it ended on tuesday and woke up this morning with spotting.
    Mrs.Presley

Answer by Mrs.Presley at 8:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2009