Smokers-HOW do I quit?

I am soooo tired of these fire safe cigarettes. I've noticed that I am coughing way more than usual and feeling very fatigued. I have got to quit! I was looking up some info and came across some interesting points. Like,
The Harvard School of Health reported that when comparing (FSC) versus Regular Cigarettes, the FSC cigarettes produced 13.9% more NAPHTHALENE and 11.4% MORE CARBON MONOXIDE THAN REGULAR CIGARETTES
NAPHTHALENE is commonly found in moth balls! But they claim that it's just thinker paper, no NEW chemicals. But since they go out so often they find that people are puffing harder and more often, which causes them to ingest a higher amount of toxins.
I knew these cigarettes were worse than before. What is the most effective way that you have found to quit smoking? I'm pretty motivated considering how horrible I feel lately. But I still have that horrible craving.

Bmanda352

Asked by Bmanda352 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Health

• I quit when I got pregnant. Sadly, I started back up a few months after i had her. I plan on quitting soon. It's a bad habit and Im so disaapointed in myself that I started back up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I quit when i got pregnant with my first son. It made me sick to smoke, but i did it anyway until i was 6mo. preg. I know, i know, i was terrible!! I felt awful for smoking so i vowed i would NEVER pick up another cigartette again! That was in November of 2004 and i have not smoked since. I never thought i could quit, but i did it. I smoked for 13 years. I was just sick of smoking and i never really liked it anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2009