The people that voted for Obama why are you enjected by the sept 8 th talk?

I was just wondering why are you so against it when you voted for him, you think you would stuck by his side.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• WHAT IS WITH THE 50 FREAKING POSTS BACK TO BACK ABOUT SEPT 8 TH????
    ARE YOU THAT "UNIQUE " YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING OF YOUR OWN TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ? YOU HAVE TO COPY THE OTHERS THAT JUST WROTE THE SAME QUESTIONS BELOW YOU ??????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• enjected???
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 1:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• This is not High School. American gov't is never a matter of "supporting your team".

The closing of Guantanamo, the shady dealings which got the stimulus bill passed, the violations of the Constitution in the White House's dealings with AIG, GM, Chrysler, etc ( and that's just stuff that happened in the first WEEKS after Jan. 20th ) ... these actions have CONSEQUENCES. People's LIVES have been turned upside down.

You don't "stick by his side" and ignore whether "his side" is resulting in destruction.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You are lying about the staying in school message he wants the kids to follow him.

And this is about indoctrinating the kids.

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does NOT mean to stand by the President or any other public official" -Theodore Roosevelt delete your answer
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I'm not sure what enjected is, but remember 49% of Americans DIDN'T vote for him, so 49% of them aren't going to support every step he makes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• as i read this question over, and this really isn't the same questions as the others that wants the same answer over and over . they way i am getting this is anon is asking why are the obama voters so against this now when they voted for him. i think some of you just need to reread the question instead of just jumping
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• 1:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 by: mummy22kids
    enjected???

I'm wondering the same thing myself...that word in the title is the only reason I even opened the question! LMAO
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• So I looked up "enjected" on google, and all I got was "do you mean injected." So OP, please enlighten me. What does enjected mean?
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2009