can you tell the sex or your baby?

by the way it kicks or moves?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no. the only way to tell is by ultrasound (most of the time), and amnio, or when s/he is born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would have to say no. With my first (boy) he hardly ever kicked hard. With this one a (boy) as well..kicks sooooo hard. The only way to tell is like anon said by U/S and the birth of the baby. Other than that it's a 50/50 chance boy or girl. Gl hun..
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I can usually tell by my food cravings. But I've had a few kids. I couldn't tell with the first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• nope.

all three of mine were completely different - positions inside, movement, sleep/wake times. everything was different. and all three were girls.

i was dead set certain that #2 was a boy - but nope. GIRL. lol

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• no momma sorry, you cant, the only way you could tell is through sonogram or ultrasound.
    Ruby11

Answer by Ruby11 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• No, but I just KNEW my first child was a girl (and she was). This pregancy has been a little more tricky, but I feel like we are having another girl. Some women are right, with intuition, on every pregnancy, and some are always wrong. Heck even the best ultrasounds get it wrong. The only way you will know for sure is on birthday =-) Congrats on the pregancy!

You can do a google search for "Old Wives Tale Gender Predictor" and some fun (but not 100% accurate) quizzes will come up!
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 4:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• no
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 7:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2009