ideas to surprise and excite hubby tonite?

it is friday night and husband and I could use a little spice up

any creative ideas that I can do to liven it up?

boredmom44

Asked by boredmom44 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Meet him at the door in nothing but thigh highs and stilettos!

That should spice things up a bit! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I'm assuming you have kids at home? One time I sent my dh on a "scavenger" hunt - after the kids were in bed I gave him a note, which described a place he needed to find (the first place was a teddy bear in the living room that had a feather tickler tied on the bow on his neck), when he found that there was a note to the next place (the garage, the front porch, the guest bathroom, etc), at each place there was an item attached to the thing he was supposed to find (massage oil, anal beads, blindfold, etc) that he was to bring with. The last note led him up to me in the bedroom, where i had changed into sexy lingerie. It was a fun idea, and we had several, uh, accessories to play with in the bedroom when he was through - the hunt heightened his anticipation as well (and gave me time to change for him).

Answer by missanc at 2:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• LOl I do this every night DH is home. I just act like those women in the sexy movies(like Mr. and Mrs. Smith--don't tell me that fight scene wasn't hot, The Graduate, etc.) Just channel your inner slut and seduce him. You don't need toys, outfits, or anything beyond you. Trust me! Dh says nothing is sexier than watching me enjoy him. Grawr. Wow, now I miss dh even more! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Give him a big hug and whisper in his ear, "I'll let you put in anywhere."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009