how many of you ladies make a list in the morning of stuff to do that day?

am i the only one in the morning that makes a list of stuff that has to be done for the day and check stuff off as they get done? to me it helps me see what i have gotten done and it gives me the feeling of accomplishment.

mrs.altshue

Asked by mrs.altshue at 2:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, you're not the only one! lol

I make lists before I go to bed, or in the morning. I agree with the sense of accomplishment. It also helps me to feel more focused instead of overwhelmed and not knowing where to start!
    new_mom_10_21

Answer by new_mom_10_21 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I do that too! I also have an ongoing list in a notebook in my purse, for whenever an idea comes to me. Plus, I get to buy cute little notebooks.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I do that alot after having 4 kids i need something to help me remember things
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 2:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i do! i do it the night before though if i dont then i forget to do things and i like cute notebooks too lol
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 2:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I do that the night b4..I put it on a dry earse board and then if something comes up i added to to the board. my husband calles me crazy
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• if I make a list, I will spend half my time to do stuff, making the list of what to do....
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Hmm... I don't do this, do you think that's why I never get anything done? Haha! Maybe I should start.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My life is a list.
    I have a daily. A weekly. A monthly. Hell, I already put info on the calendar for next spring.

Last night my 7 & 8 year olds came to me with a list they made for today. It's contagious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I have a dry erase board in the kitchen that I write my "to dos" on and also my grocery list for things that I ran out of. Scheduled events also go in the PDA and calendar. Bills and due dates go in the cute little planner that is ONLY for bills and my husband's travel schedule.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I do too!

it doesn't all get done...but I do!

especi9ally if I have running around to do.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009