When, how, and how often do you pray?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• There are formal prayers that I pray, however, I view prayer as a communication with God. Therefore, it doesn't really end, it's the connection you feel all through the day. I also pray for those I don't know, the crippled man, the woman waiting at the bus stop in the heat of the day, the mother with screaming kids in the grocery store. We all need strength and it feels right to offer prayers up for others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I pray every night when i lay down to go to sleep, sometimes im so sleepy though i fall asleep and either dont finish or dont start...so when i wake up in the middle of the night i just say my prayers and go on, but this is a daily for me given i can stay awake!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• at least 3 times a day! we' re supposed to pray in the morning in the afternoon and at night, and more if needed ( christians)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I pray any time of the day whenever I feel the need to I do pray alot though
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 5:06 AM on Sep. 6, 2009