If you pray and ask God for help...

are there no no prayers? Like will you pray for money or goods?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• When I pray, I tend to base my prayers around inner stength, acceptance, forgiveness, help me to be there for someone else, or please help me to find a way to..., please help me to aware and recognize an opportunity.

The wonderful thing about prayer is that it's between you and God. He knows you and the more you pray, the closer you feel to Him and, at least it's been my experience, the more answers I can find within, I get more of an awareness and He centers me. Blessings to you!
    KOR537

Answer by KOR537 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• The only prayers you should not ask for is for harm to come to another. That is witchcraft.
    The bible says Ask and you shall receive. You can ask HIM for ANYTHING. He is a Father that LOVES to lavish upon HIS children. The bible says the WHOLE KINGDOM is yours... ask for anything in HIS Kingdom and it is yours, all you just need to do is believe. The bible says you have not because you ask not. He wants us to ask. He is a Father that will give what we ask for as long as it truly lines up with His heart. Learn His heart and you will know what you can and cannot ask!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• you can pray for whatever you want. It doesn't mean that God has to give it to you or will give it to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• If I pray for god to help, nothing happens. That's why I'm an atheist. From the Nazarene POV, you don't ask for money, only for god to "provide". You may pray for healing for others, but not yourself (can't quite understand that one). Most of my prayers at that time were for food on our table, and healing for my children. As a witch I try to summon healing for myself and others and money for myself and others. There is a saying that a witch (or mommy, or woman, or human) is no good to others if she doesn't have what SHE needs. You can probably ask for anything. Not that it will matter in the end.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009