What country do you live in? What is the best and worst thing about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Canada. its got good and bad like everywhere else - we're an hour away from the mountains which is the best.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• US
    Obama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I live in Canada and used to live in England.    Like a pp said, they both have their good points and their bad but I love them both.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Canada, I love it, yes it has some bad points (I'm thinking winter here lol), but all in all, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I am a proud Canadian and I think I live in the best country on earth!
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I live in the United States! The best thing about living here in freedom to be whatever I want to be. The worst part is people who do nothing but cause divisions. People who refuse to support the president because of their ridiculous paranoia and skepticism.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• South Africa. Crime is the worst & the best thing is freedom of religion
    ayd

Answer by ayd at 3:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• United States.

The best thing? I have access to anything I want. I have a roof over my head, food in my pantry, a flushing toilet, a shower, clean floors, a nice warm bed, and a car to drive. If I ever want to go see a band that I like in concert, I can be rest assured that they'll come around to a city near me on their next tour. I can go eat at an endless amount of restaurants, or I can cook at home and save money. I can go see movies when they come out instead of having to wait for it like some countries do. FREEDOM OF RELIGION OR LACK THEREOF. Freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and...uh...HOT DOGS!

Worst? The amount of shit atheists get dragged through by the religious right. The corrupt government. Crime. Backwoods ignorant hicks who hate every race but their own and drink beer for breakfast. The fact that the country is so HUGE! And Americans have a bad rap in other countries. Sad.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• OOH hyper and beeky--do you guys lock your doors at night? Michael Moore basically said that nobody in Canada has to lock their doors because the crime rate is so low, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• USA

Good: Land of the free, home of the brave

Bad: Obama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• US of A :)

Good: Freedom of choice.
    Bad: There are attempts being made at restricting certain freedoms.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009