WHO CARES ABOUT HOW PEOPLE WRITE IN CAFEMOM???

THIS IS THE QUESTION AN ANON PERSON POST A FEW MINUTES AGO..Why do half the questions and posts on CafeMom sound like they were typed by 6th grade dropouts?

WHY YOU WRITE YOUR QUESTION ANON .. THIS IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOUR QUESTION ANON.....

This is so stupid... Who cares the way they write if they ask a question is because they need some kind of advice not for a critic stop been so unconsciousness people need our advice and help come on please. You are the 6th grader one that cares about how people is writing please this is not a school website is a place where people come to make friends and advice when they feeling bad or happy, don't be so unconsciousness ...

That's my opinion and who ever don't like it am sorry.

My username is Mommyofjayden23 as you could see I don't have to post this anon.. Thank you

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Maybe you're pissed because she is referring to people like you.
    "how people is writing"
    "who ever don't like it"
    LOL and here I go posting anon again. .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• When a post is a grammatical nightmare, it makes it difficult for the reader to understand.
    tcgwo

Answer by tcgwo at 2:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• LOLL you so stupid..........Am Spanish and am proud to be one probably my English is not that good but i don't really care. Keep posting anon SO WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!! Something is that you hiding that you can't show your profile....
    MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I don't know who asked that but it gets asked a lot. Honestly it CAN matter when there are employers out there who search people by their email address as a screenname (because a lot of people use their email as a screenname). If someone happens to be looking for a job and their information is on the internet and public (this section IS public) it can hinder them from getting a job if they type like that. So to some it doesn't matter and to some it does matter.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I AGREE TOO MUCH EMPHASIS IS PUT ON HOW THE MESSAGE IS DELIVERED NOT ON THE MESSENGER!

Answer by older at 4:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I am so disgusted with this website, i dont get it. are people on cray hormone trips so they enjoy bashing people?? who cares how its written. Not everyone has perfect english they just need help and advice. and as far as people giving their feelings on your decisions???? keep it to yourself, this is a place to be supportive of pregnant women and moms!!!
    i could understand everything she was saying so the rude immature moms that think they got it all
    GET OVER YOURSELVES... you are probably unhappy with things in your life and chose to take it out on sweet girls that just need support, its sad.
    littlemamma539

Answer by littlemamma539 at 3:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2009