for those of you pregnant and on med. card..

I just got a letter that i need to have a renewal in by Sep 10th... I just give them proof that i was prego 3months ago Do they need it again after I just gave it to them? they ask me alot of questions and ask me if anyone was prego in the house hold and I said Yes i was and it said send proof of my due date but i just did that ? Do i have to do it again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm still trying to get Med-- they sent me the paperwork for my interview 2 days AFTER I was suppose to contact them, and now I'm waiting. I was recently let go from my full-time job, so its been frustrating.
    Narakyndryn

Answer by Narakyndryn at 6:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i would call ur worker and ask.. i just had to do a renewel too and all i did was talk to the lady on the phone. and now everything is good.. when u talk to them make sure they do have it on file they should be able to look for it with u on the phone. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• call them if you're not sure, every three months you have to fill out paperwork stating you are still pregnant and still low income
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i was told by my worker that once you have it you are good until the end of your pregnancy without having to do any renewals..this is my first time with it so i made sure to ask all the weird questions..she said all i had left to do was go to my visits and have the baby everything else was taken care of and i would not have to see her again or talk to her..only if my card didnt come or there was a problem...dunno maybe some states are different..good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• It takes a long time for things to go through with them. Just make sure that you get full pregnacny or else you will end up oweing money.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• where I am, they have you do it again after your three month mark in case you have had an abortion or miscarriage so they can take you off medical if you have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2009