Why am I so mood swingy

For like the last few months I have been very mood swingy, alot lately this morning I cryed when this song came on I have no idea why, and weird things just make me cry, I got my hormones tested a few months back and they were fine, but I kind of feel like these crying spells are happening more. What the heck is wrong with me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Health

• umm are u sure ur not pregnant? do u have a lot of stress? any problems happen in ur life like someone dyin or getting hurt? any little thing can make u do that. u might not know it but ur body does.. i know that sounds odd but u need to sit down and think about ur life and how ur doing and what u need in ur life or what needs to leave ur life.. fine out whats happening
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2009