For non-Christians

Sorry, I got nothing, I'm just tired of the anon spamming non-stop until all the non-christian stuff is off the page.

It's Friday and a three day weekend. I have mead for a quick blot tonight. Anyone have cookies?

A toast to all our mommies for a happy, safe weekend. Anyone care to add?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I got cookies NP... ready for a long weekend of fun instead of pissy people wither it's here or IRL...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• umm u confused me lol.... y to all the non christians
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• ....OH NEVER MIND I GOT YA I REREAD IT LOL SRY... im right along with u on that..but no cookies sry lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• What happened NP?  What did I miss?

Long weekend here too and my dh has today and Monday off and I have Saturday off ( the first in a while) and then the kids are FINALLY back to school on Tuesday. 

We just got back from a ride on the bike on this beautiful afternoon and I don't know what we're doing tomorrow night but I'm getting my hair done tomorrow so we're definitely doing something.  We're talking about going to a club in Toronto so I'll keep you posted.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• What happened NP? What did I miss?

Count how many questions fit on a page, then count how many consecutive Christian-based, anon posted questions sit between this one and the next non-Christian one you can find.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Oh I have seen this...infact it took me going thru several pages bk to find something of interest...lol...
    I think it's just another way of someone being loud... that is all... it is going to be a long weekend around these threads...
    Oh and it's a full moon too... so that may have something to do with it...LOL...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• OMG COOKIES WHERE O.O

I'm taking my daughter to the local Kid's Festival this evening. It'll be her first real kiddie function, I'm really excited. All the shops in town will be open late and there will be food and music and a soapbox derby.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I have cookies! Black and whites! We had a killer cookout at work today with beer and Mike's Hard. Who's coming for leftovers? :)
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 3:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• =O I'm on a dieeeetttttt waaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm hoping the festival will have Cheerwine on the tap like they did a few years ago ZOMG amazing.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Mead....there's mead?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2009