Could I be pregnant again?

Boobs gotten bigger,tender feeling
Off and on cramps once 5 days ago and once again today.
Nausea 24/7
Feeling faintish
Sleep patterns changed(but might be because of my new job that I start at 5am.)
Cravings for food that I only wanted when I was pregnant before
And can't eat certain foods that I couldnt eat while I was pregnat either.
Havent gained any weight at the moment. (but I recently had a baby 3 months ago and have lost 10 pounds since then)
More thirsty lately
Been off and on too cold or too hot

Im on birth control through but i have been taking them off and on the wrong way. Because of my new work schedule I have misseed a few days and have had sex during those days that I have missed.. but I always took a pill more just in case

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you screw up on your pill and have been having sex then YES
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Even if u are taking the pill the right way the only way to be sure u won't get pregnant is to not have sex. So yes u could be pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• STOP THE PILLS if u think u are u need to stop the pills asap...and since im sure u have sex and since u just had a baby its a higher chance.. yes u can b.. get a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• yes you could be
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• took a test... came out negative at the moment but it might have been to early to take a test. i got another symptom today that made me want to take one... the discharge. except it might be a sign of my period coming? but I have weird off and on cramps randomly during the day like the ones I had during my pregnancy before.
    mandie_jean

Answer by mandie_jean at 9:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2009