How do you stick it to a man like this?

A man who you trusted completely, married, had 2 kids with and 1 on the way, and then one day out of nowhere hurts the baby you 2 made and you nearly lose that baby. To top it all off, has no sympathy and feels he did nothing wrong, was innocently playing, and therefore shouldn't be punished. Oh, and to add, was planning on cheating on you?

I don't have to take custody away-CPS will handle that. He will never lay eyes on the baby inside me, but seeing how he hurt our baby, he prob doesn't care much about that.

Sure, I could tell the bitch he wanted to fuck what he did-but since she was planning to cheat on her husband with someone else's husband-I doubt she has any sense of moral anyway.

I have gotten myself and the kids the hell out of there, but we're still married. Is it legal for me to clean out his accounts?

I just want revenge on him so bad. I'm so infuriated that he hurt my baby, I could kill him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Revenge is sweet but in some cases it's really not and probably will not make you feel better after you sit back and think about it. I would walk away and take your children. As for being married, file for divorce and make him pay your legal bills. The custody issue can be handle through the courts. Once his court case is done you can use to show that your children should not be around him. If by chance his is granted visitation make sure they are supervised and not by anyone in his family since they will always side with him unless by chance you find someone that will go against the family and do the right thing. Good luck to you and your family. You deserve to be happy and so do your children.
    kawona

Answer by kawona at 6:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• If your name is on the bank account, then there is nothing illegal about you taking money from your own account, regardless if his name is on it or not (I went through that with an ex when HE cleaned ME out)

I would try to take custody away anyways, simply because his abuse was to you, not to the children (technically) and CPS may not have much standing in a case like that (at least that's how my dad got custody of me and my sister - he had never hit us, only my mom). Unless I am misunderstanding you, he hurt the baby you are pregnant with, yes? That is abuse toward you, although some courts might take it a little further and say it was negligence toward the baby.

I wouldn't do anything that you can get in trouble for...you want everything to be legal. Go after his money in the divorce, as well as main custody of the children. Get the things that hurt...the house, dog, and car.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• If they're both of your accounts as in they have both of your names on them then they are yours together. But if it just has his name on the account I would advise against it. Revenge isn't always sweet. It'll feel good now, but moving on with your life and not letting a piece of shit get to you is more satisfying and will hurt him more than spending his money.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• living well for yourself and your children is the best revenge

right now you wan to hurt him, that is natural and i am sure you get get lots of ideas to do so

just be careful not to hurt yourself or your kids in the process

sometimes just thinking and dreaming of these things will be enough to help get over the anger

hope your heart heals and you have a wonderful new life soon
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• OP-Sorry I re-read it and it does look like I meant my unborn baby. No, he shook our 4 month old baby and she almost died.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• run away....take as much money as you can and disappear...run RUN RUN RUN RUN FAR FAR AWAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK AND NEVER EVER FORGIVE HIM AND NEVER EVER AGREE HE CAN SEE YOUR KIDS.....be a good mom and keep your babies away from this MONSTER...HE IS A MONSTER...WHO SHAKES A 4 MONTH OLD..GRAB MONEY AND RUN.
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 3:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would clear out the accounts that you have access to. You need to make sure that you and your children are taken care of financially. On top of that try as hard as you can to forget him. Don't let what he's done and who he is effect your life this way. I know it's hard but I think living a happy healthy productive life is the best revenge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Oh no don't ever let him around your children again. PLAYING who the hell plays with a 4 month old like that. clean that damn account out if you can, divorce him and make sure you follow through with the courts that you do not want him to have visitation of these children. And you are pregnant again... OH my...leave that state. Get away from him go away go away. I would kill my dh if he dared touch our kids like that. I pray for you. I am sorry you are going through this. Is this sicko in jail for this???? please tell me there is a case on him. charges something.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Oh and why is this guy not in jail?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• OP-I am mostly pissed because he's not in jail. He was "arraigned" but his mom posted bail and now he's just facing 2 measley charges and awaiting grand jury presentation. I highly doubt much will be done about the charges since not much has been done now! He's in the army and they've done SQUAT about it except for make him take a couple classes. Big whoop. If he does get convicted though he will get 5-20 years in prison, so I'm waiting for the day to hear that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2009