have you heard of this?

I went to my vet to get some front line plus for my cat .. Well they told me they dont carry it anymore and they told me they carry Vectra and so I got that and they said its just as good as frontline.. Have you heard of VECTRA???? IF so does it work i just spend 48 dollars on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pets

• I work at an animal hospital and i have never heard of it. Frontline works great for my pets too.
    moemoesmom

Answer by moemoesmom at 8:48 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• nope, haven't heard of it. i prolly wouldn't use it either until it had been on the market awhile to make sure that it does work. i worked at a vet, and know how pushy the representatives can be. even if we did start carrying something new, we'd keep the other stuff up unless it wasn't selling- like K-9 advantage. Frontline has always worked well for my family, and we always put it on our dog every month, along with feeding her the Heartgard.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• nope. we like to use petmeds.com I have not seen it there yet either. I am sure they wouldnt like to you tho.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My daughter used it just last week, don't know if it's effective or how long yet, seems to be working fine at the moment though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2009