Do you ever feel sorry for SAHMs who have done nothing with their life except stay at home and raise kids?

It just seems kind of sad to me...like they will never get to experience life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can say, not those that made an informed decision about what was best for their kids and their family, but those who didn't know how much "life" they would miss out on, those who are young and don't educate themselves about life before doing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• rolling on floor

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• This question is sad.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Whats so important that us stay at home moms are missing. I get to see my DD every minute of everyday, basically, and I think that is the most wonderful thing I could do with my time. I think that the love and devotion I have with my daughter is the most important experience I could have. Thats what life is all about. HER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Not for SAHMs per se, but any mom who's ENTIRE life completely revolves around their child at the exclusion of their own. That, to me, is sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• LOL seriously ?
    It is their choice they want to do it.
    That is the LIFE they want.
    I am a stay at home mom and i enjoy it.
    Bascially to go towork I dont have to deal with traffic and they only "boss" yelling at me is my 4 months old daughter and that is when she wants lunch.
    WHy feel sorry for someoen when they made the choice they wanted?
    I also went to college and when my children are all grown then ILl go do something .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• LOL

Before I became a mom, I went to college and got a bachelor's degree. I have traveled the Unites States AND abroad. I held a job for many years. I have done PLENTY with my life. Being a mom is the greatest part of my life, and it's a privilege to stay home with her.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• LOL, where did you come up with that, or why do you even think that?
    Anonymous

• Congratulations you win dumbest question of the day!! What do you mean? I've been on both sides. I will admit I miss working, but I would never give up the opportunity to stay at home with my children. I feel very fortunate!! Futhermore, when I talk to my "working friends" it doesn't sound like I'm missing out on anything. Most of them hate their jobs.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Of course it is their choice. I don't care how other people chose to spend (or waste) their life, I just feel sorry for some of them who truely don't know any better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009