wat should i do i love my bf but...

i am not attracted to him sexually i knw this is tmi but when we did have sex i felt nothing at all wat should i do to fix this keep in mind he is heavier set so i am assuming that is why but i am so unpleased i just dnt have sex at all but i knw it bugs him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• You can't help if you are not attracted to him sexually. What my friend did to help me get in to better shape was to tell me he wanted me healthy so I'd be around a long time. That way I didn't get offended and I felt good about him feeling so caring toward me. I lost almost 50 lbs. You could always come up with a "we" thing and suggest you two work out together and get healthy together. It's a thought.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I had the EXACT problem with my ex! For me I never got over it and stayed with for as long as I could but in the end I ended things. It wasn't fair for either of us. It was the best decision I've ever made.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009