what would u do?

what would you do if you left at 4 pm and went to your nursing class and didn't get home until 9 pm....when you walk in the door of your house your husband is enraged and going through everything of yours on the computer( i have nothing to hide) then commences to grabbing your head and screaming in your face " YOU ARE A FUCKING WHORE"!!!!!! that happened to me lastnight and just wanted your opinion on what you would have done or what you would do.....

busymamma503

Asked by busymamma503 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Leave, and quickly.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• this must not have been the first time your husband has acted like this?

my guy is no where near perfect but never has he been like this, I would leave in a heartbeat, it scared me just reading your story

of course I had a past relationship that was abusive so I am not the best person for this advice, I get scared very easily when it comes to situations like this, my ex got very violent and before I made my escape (and that is what it was..an escape)
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• what happened after this violent and threatening blow up of his??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• If your not doing anything wrong then I would leave him because that would mean that he is crazy! If you are fooling around on-line with other men or in real life than you need to be honest with your husband obviously and then you two need to figure out where to go from here.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Ummm...if it were my husband, I would probably have a heart attack, because he never yells, and he would die before he called me a whore.

If It were someone else, I would have grabbed the closest object and bashed him with it until he let go, screamed, got my kiddos and ran to the neighbors to call 911.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Leave and go be a whore!! haha that would show him!!
    Steph786

Answer by Steph786 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i have never nor will i ever cheat on him....i have never cheated on anyone! there is no reason to cheat on anyone....if someone is having those thoughts they do not need to be in that relationship anymore. so to answer the question no i am not cheating.....
    as to the other question about what happened after that i started packing our ( mine and the kids) clothes up...
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would leave immediately. Then later, with a mediator of some sort present, sit down and talk about what happened, why he did it, and make it absolutely clear it is to never happen again if I come back.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 9:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• He must have found out something to be that angry. Still the reaction was scary so be careful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009