HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE LEFT?(PT 2)

OK MY BAD 4 NOT BEIN VERY SPECIFIC. IM 36WKS AND 2DAYS ALONG IN MY 1ST PREGNANCY WITH THE BABY DROPPIN I CAN FEEL HER GETTIN LOWER AND LOWER AND BH CONTRACTIONS ARE MUCH STRONGER COMING MORE OFTEN 2. PLUS THE DISCHARGE LOOKS A LITTLE BIT MORE THICKER THEN USUAL AND I'VE BEEN GETTING STOMACH AND BACK PAINS REAL BADLY LATELY. BUT WHEN I WENT 2 DA DOC THIS PAST MONDAY HE SAID I WASNT DILATED AT ALL. IDK WHAT IT IS OR WHAT 2 DO.

mercy928

Asked by mercy928 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• give her time, you still have about a month of pregnancy left, she will come out when she is done, she may not be fully ready to breathe and eat outside of you, be patient.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• it seems like you are worried because you are having all of this stuff going on and it doesn't seem to be doing anything since you aren't dilated. but it is getting you ready even if you can't tell yet! but that doesn't necessarily mean you will have your baby soon. it could be, like pp said, another month.

personally, i never had any of that stuff until a few days before my son was born at 41 weeks, but i do know other women who have experienced what you are for weeks before their baby was born.

good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2009