FOR FUN: When in your estimated due day? Do you think you will go over or under it? Were you trying to conceive or was it a surprise? Is this your first child?

OK, our EDD is 01/28/2010 and I think I will go over it by a week or more.

We were not trying to conceive, but we took a chance on a day when we knew it was a possibility.

This is our second, and I think we are having another girl. They will be 32.5 months apart =-)

hillmom

Asked by hillmom at 4:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my due date is sep 23 2009, this is our first child, and she was our lil superise. i think she will be here this week, or next week, im already 3cm dialated, 100% and she is at station 0 and i have need having increasing contractions., my doc thinks i may be in early labor but ya never know, i cant wait to meet her.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• my due date is 1-21-10 and i dont know if i will go over or have it before lol. this is my first child and we were trying to conceive. congrats!
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My due date is November 9th.
    I hope he comes early, but I think he may be late with my luck!
    We were not trying to conceive, then again we both knew the risk of the pull out method!
    This is our first.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My due date is 10/21/09 and she is our planned 2nd little busy body. I think shes gonna come early just like her sister. She came 3wks ahead of schedule but was 7lbs and healthy.
    Se-Se

Answer by Se-Se at 5:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My EDD depends on what rule you use. Using the common Naegle's rule its Sept 16, if you go by Prem's rule and make adjustments and include primpara status its Sept 26, if you go by the 1 ultrasound I had at 25 weeks its Sept 22.

Essentially...any time this month :)

We were TTC for a year after a miscarriage and 1 chemical pregnancy, but hadn't been trying over the holidays last year. I ovulated unusually early and we had sex once and conception occured Dec 24. It was a surprise. This will be our first.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 5:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My edd is January 15,2010. This is our third. My other two came exactly 6 days before their edd, hopefully this one will follow suit. The baby was planned. The baby and my daughter will be 17 months apart and 6 years between this baby and my son. Congrats everyone!!!
    fitegirl

Answer by fitegirl at 5:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Sept. 21, 2009 This is my first so I'm not sure if I will be before or after the date. My Birthday is sept. 13 and I just hope he either comes before or after. Just not on that day hehe
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My EDD is February 17th, this is baby #4. Not a surprise thats for sure. When you have sex you tend to make babies! I have scheduled c-sections so we will welcome our new blessing on february 3rd. A day after my birthday!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 11:09 AM on Sep. 5, 2009