will my baby be okay?

if i got hit in the belly? 20 weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the er
    and they will check you out
    the er will also report to police
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• if you got hit in the belly they would want to check and make sure the placenta is still attatched
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would definitely let your OB know, and just keep an eye out for cramps and bleeding. And it depends on the force of the hit.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• report if someone hit you
    i assumed this
    if you got hit through an accident-no worries about a report

go to the doctor
    boredmom44

• have you been able to feel the baby kick, is the baby still kicking? if not go to the dr. but honestly if you think your baby may be hurt call the dr if nothing is wrong then they just send you home, better be safe then sorry
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• how did you get hit???
    did someone hit you???
    are you protecting them by not going in to see a doctor???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• by myself on accident...i dropped somethin and when i went down to pick it up, i hit my belly. i wasnt really that hard but it was kindly hard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• oh i bumped into a LOT of things when i was pregnant. if it REALLY worries you call the hospital, if nothing else you will get an ultrasound :]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• What did you hit it on? It sounds like you are going to be fine. I fell down the stairs and landed on my belly and was fine. My doctor told me that there is plenty of "padding" in there, and it is very unlikely that by bending down and picking something up you hurt your baby.

Granted, its up to you, if you're worried enough to ask on here, maybe you should go to the doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• well i really dont feel it kick that much anyway, jus every now and then, but i havent felt it move since i hit it. and i dont wanna call the doctor or go to the hospital bc, ive been to the doctor this past week and go back next wednesday for an ultrasound and i dont want her to think im jus tryin to get my ultrasound early. and she prolly thinks im crazy bc i worry too much!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009