My husband smoked a bowl. What should I do? How should I feel?

My husband has never done drugs ever. When we met, I was heavily into drugs and drinking. Christ saved me from myself and I've been clean for 8 years. Over a year ago, my husband said he wanted to try pot. Just to see what the big deal was. I said that would be fine, but I wanted to be with him, and that I wanted him to do it when/where it was legal. Anyway, he was getting a ride home from work and the other passenger in the car offers him a hit and he takes it! Apparently he took more than one too. I'm so upset. I fee like he betrayed my trust. He did this yesterday, and he's just telling me today. I don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• ask him if its going to become a habit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• LMAO! Your upset over weed?! OMG! Your poor hubby! I feel sooo bad for him!
    Anonymous

• I THIK YOU ARE OVER REACTING, THIS IS MUCH BETTER THAN HIM GETTING DRUNK. MARIUANA IS A PLANT, NOT ANYTHING ADDICTIVE IN IT TO BE SO ALARMED.

Answer by older at 5:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• At least he told you, and really it's just weed, not like he smoked crack or something. Just let him know you are disappointed, but it is not the worst he could have done.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 5:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Does he work? -- If yes, he deserves a break once in a while. Let him smoke! Damn!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Hmm he could have did herion,or crack and got addicted. So umm ... unless he does that your good. And just let him do it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You're his wife, not his parent. He shouldn't HAVE to be restricted to do what he wants only when he's with you. And just when were you going to really approve of him doing this "when it's legal"?? Is it legal now where you live?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Damm, its only pot..... and he told u about it, so i dont know why u r so upset, be happy he had enough respect for u and told u..... anyways, he could be out doing much worse than that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Hello?!?!?!?! It's not "just weed" It's a drug. He could become addicted. Besides it's illegal. If he were my husband I would not tolerate that, especially if we had children!!! That is so irresponsible!! Drugs are drugs, doesnt matter if it was meth or cocaine or weed. Take it seriously, I feel sorry for all of you people who think this is okay.
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 5:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• trl30 -- Ive never seen ANYONE be addicted to weed! Ya'lls hubbys have NO freedom! Damn! Id be upset over something thats addicting like coke! Not weed!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009