Non-hormonal Birth Control-

There was a birth control earlier and some of the women posted about Paraguard IUD.
Other than abstinence ( I need my "bonding" time with DH) or diaphragm, what other non-hormonal options are there out there.
I'm currently have the Mirena and like the idea of it, but since I've had it in, I haven't lost any weight ( I was losing 3-4 LBS a week before I got it in) and am constantly agitated (I'm normally pretty level headed and rational).
Any type of hormone usually leaves me feeling unbalanced and not myself.
Those that have the Paraguard, how long have you had it in and how do you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• BUMP.

I didnt do the IUD cuz they made a mess of ordering it and ok'ing it with my insurance and such.

DH and I mainly used the pull and pray method and it worked very well for us.

There are always those foams or thin "papers" you insert like diaphragms(sp?)
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2009